Monday, July 20, 2009

Forget about my blog, this one is actually worth reading. Not to mention relevant. Kind of.

Apologies to everyone who's e-mails I haven't responded to. Oh, and apologies for not updating this blog with details about my personal life. I know I said I would post about the second half of my weekend trip to Tokyo but I'm going to take that one back. It only involved me, my roommate's girlfriend and expensive alcohol. I don't want to waste your time with boring stories.

Before I go any further, I'd like to throw a shout out to my parents. Thank you for financing this trip for me. When I'm old and fat and rich I will buy you EACH a villa in Honolulu.

Anyways, for those of you that care and/or have asked me how Japan is, this picture is truly worth a thousand words.



The last 3 months in America ended with a couple of beers, a few bowling nights, and plenty of programming. 3 months in Japan and my life back home feels like a dream. Will I feel the same way about Japan 3 months after I return to Michigan? I hope not.

1 comment: